Saturday, September 26, 2009

Your either on the bus or your not..........

Its true some people live to fish.... We call it passion. In a recent round of guide talk I heard some people complain "oh well you can do that" "you can guide on the Yellowstone one day and the upper Bitterroot the next because you arent married, don't have kids etc...... It's time to call Bullshit. I do what I do because I love it. I run midnight missions halfway across the state simply because I find nothing more satisfying than hooked jaws and wide smiles.... For me its not about money, or bragging rights it's because I can't do anything else. I live to fish and fish to live and it's just the way its supposed to be. You won't find me or any of my guides sleeping in on our days off. We will be on the water perfecting our craft, for your sake and our sanity........tight lines Brandon p.s. There are people who love the game and dedicate lives to this awesome lifestyle and those who fish for profit...........It shows in the way you spend your days off........

No comments:

Post a Comment