Thursday, July 22, 2010

Missoula Fly Fishing Hopper Style

Well the good news is they have arrived. Big explosive eats on big foamy lines with big foamy flies. It was just a matter of time and it went off last week. What a thrill to see a crushing take, or my personal favorite the big toilet flush take. When your foam says goodbye cruel world it's hello big trout. This is the time of year we look forward to the most. Big fish and big flies. Don't get me wrong I took clients this week to the MO for huge fish on little drys. After all, that is the fishing that lies nearest and dearest to my heart. Seeing a two foot brown sip a pmd is nothing short of nirvana. On the other hand Hopper fishing is fun! I'm talking cold bud and horse shoes listening to Lynard Skynard fun. If you can fit hopper fishing and the above all in one day, well I guess you got it figured out. Come see us at www.fivevalleysfishing.com or 406.544.2135 Tight lines, Brandon

1 comment: